Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to school

It's mid-August, which can only mean a few things: college football, NFL football, fantasy football, and reading until I vomit. Yes, it's back to school time for me, so you likely won't be reading as many novel-posts, like several I've put up so far. I'll still be committed to posting something at least once a week, and hopefully it will be entertaining or enlightening for you.

I've always heard some things said in class or in my studies that I've wanted to use somehow, but never had much of an opportunity. So now I hope to be able to use this outlet to comment on some of the overflow of the flood of information I'll be gushed with this fall.

If you care, I'm taking the following classes: Old Testament Theology, Greek Exegesis of Romans, and Elementary Hebrew.

What I've learned so far: Hebrew is hard.

No comments: